Kids' Club Summer Camp
June 12 - August 25 for ages 4-8
Kids’ Club Summer Camp is a state-licensed program designed for children ages 4 - 8. This summer-long program offers a fun and positive environment, an action-packed agenda, enrichment activities and satisfied kids at the end of each day! Campers experience a variety of activities, including a sports and recreation, crafts, nature walks and swimming.
We ensure our campers have a wonderful and entertaining summer experience in a safe, unique environment. Activities are age-appropriate and structured to meet each camper’s need, and each week includes a fun surprise.
8:30 - 9 a.m. - Drop-off at playground/ pool entrance
9 a.m. - Athletic activity: swim
10 a.m. - Snack in the Kids' Sports Room
10:30 a.m. - Craft activity & classroom games
11 a.m. - Athletic activity: gym games
12 p.m. - Lunch in Squash lounge
1 p.m. - Athletic activity: squash court games, nature walk, pro lesson
2:30 - 3 p.m. - Pickup at playground
3-5:30 p.m. - Aftercare in Kids’ Club*
*Additional fee applies
|Member Fees||Non-Member Fees|
|Each Additional Week||$275||$300|
|Full 10 Weeks||$2,500||$3,000|
|Extended Care||$10 per hour||$15 per hour|
Sibling Discounts: 15% for members and 10% for non-members.
Registration is not complete until payment has been received.
All campers must have all paperwork complete by May 1. If requirements are not met, camper will be placed on the bottom of the wait list.
REQUIRED CAMP PAPERWORK
The following is required documentation for our state-licensed program:
- A completed application (no lines should be left blank) including phone numbers and addresses of two local emergency contacts.
- Immunization records signed and dated by a physician. As child receives new shots (each year), a new record is required.
- Physical (within the last year) signed and dated by a physician
- A copy of the birth certificate or proof of birth letter from the hospital
- Completed Kids' Club Parent Agreement
WHAT TO BRING
Keeping your children active and engaged all day long means that they'll need to come prepared. Here's a list of items that they'll need for our daily Kids' Club Camp:
- Arrive wearing swimsuit under athletic/ comfortable clothing
- Water bottle labeled with name
- Athletic shoes and socks (no flip flops or Crocs- unless it’s for the pool then make sure to pack athletic shoes and socks!)
- Extra change of clothes
- Sunscreen applied at home (we re-apply every 30 minutes using our own/ sunscreen from home kept in backpack)
- Nut-free lunch and snack* (we provide a snack option as well)
- BIG smile, good attitude and lots of energy!
*You have the option to purchase lunch from Racquets Fresh Market, though we provide a nut-free zone for camp.
Please clearly label everything.
Payment must be received at the time of registration. Your registration is not complete until payment has been processed. Cancellations must be received in writing two weeks prior to the start of the session to receive a full refund. We understand that illness and injuries happen. If cancellation notice is given with less than two weeks’ notice, a doctor’s note must be provided to receive a 50% refund.