Rules and Regulations
For the Enter-to-Win Sweepstakes
1. Entry: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. CHANCE OF WINNING DEPENDS ON TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES PER DAY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Enter by completing the information online at www.BoarsHeadResort.com/enter. Sweepstakes and all entries are valid until Feb. 28, 2021. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified.
2. Eligibility: Only U.S. residents 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter. Employees of Boar’s Head Resort (BHR), any of its members, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, suppliers, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family or household members of each are not eligible to participate. Only one (1) entry per person per e-mail address.
3. Winner Selection: The prize winner will be selected by BHR in a random daily drawing from among all eligible entries. The prize winner will be notified by e-mail, in the same manner in which the entrants entered the sweepstakes. The prizes must be accepted "as is" —no substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted and no cash equivalent will be awarded. If a prize winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, BHR reserves the right to determine an alternate prize winner.
4. Prizes: There are no secondary prizes for this sweepstakes. Grand Prize consists of the following:
- Two rounds of golf on the new Birdwood Golf Course and an additional two rounds on the brand-new Par-3 Course.* You’ll also enjoy unlimited access to Birdwood’s new putting course that spans nearly one acre in size.
- Alongside the golf privileges, our winner will also receive a two-night stay at the luxurious Boar’s Head Resort and dinner for two at the legendary Mill Room Restaurant.
- The Par-3 Course opens on April 1; the winner must select a stay date after April 1 or forfeit the option to play the Par-3 Course. Golf rounds prizes are a total of two or one round per guest. Tee times, room & dinner reservations are based on availability, and blackout dates may apply. Dinner includes two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts – alcohol not included. Offer must be redeemed by December 15, 2021.
5. General Conditions: The laws of the U.S. govern this sweepstakes. All federal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. This sweepstakes is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. The prize winner is responsible for all provincial and federal income taxes and all other fees and surcharges of whatever kind applicable to his or her prize. Except where legally prohibited, the prize winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for BHR and its advertising and promotional agencies, and those acting under the authority of each, the right to use the prize winner's name and/or likeness in perpetuity for advertising and/or promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Delivery and use of the prize is subject to the prize winner’s completion of all documentation required by law or otherwise required by BHR. Each entrant agrees (and each prize winner must confirm in writing) that BHR or any of its members, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by an entrant against, any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, use or nonuse of any prize or participation in this contest, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. BHR expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply. In the event the prize winner does not confirm these conditions in writing within the time period and in the manner specified by BHR an alternate prize winner may be selected.
6. Conduct and Decisions: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these official sweepstakes rules and the decisions of BHR. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. BHR will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and its decisions regarding same shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the sponsor, BHR reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as it deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by BHR and are final. BHR may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BHR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Prize Winners: The prize winners will be contacted by email or phone.