Member Bracket Challenge
Join Sports Club members in a fun March Madness bracket challenge, and see how your picks do in the Big Dance!
Selection Sunday is Sunday, March 12, and the first round games start on Thursday, March 16. The National Championship game is on Monday, April 3.
How to Participate
Print out a bracket after the teams are announced and fill it out with your picks. Drop off your bracket at the Sports Club front desk or email it to Kevin Thurman at email@example.com by 11:45 a.m. on Thursday, March 17. Brackets dropped off after this time will not have picks for games that have already started or completed counted towards the standings. Blank brackets will also be available at the Sports Club front desk.
It’s FREE to participate and open to members of all ages! Only one bracket per member, please.
- FIRST ROUND – Correct guess = 1 point (Thursday, March 16-Friday, March 17)
- SECOND ROUND – Correct guess = 2 points (Saturday, March 18-Sunday, March 19)
- SWEET 16 (THIRD ROUND) – Correct guess = 4 points (Thursday, March 23-Friday, March 24)
- ELITE EIGHT (FOURTH ROUND) – Correct guess = 8 points (Saturday, March 25-Sunday, March 26)
- FINAL FOUR (FIFTH ROUND) – Correct guess = 16 points (Saturday, April 1)
- NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP (SIXTH ROUND) – Correct guess – 32 points (Monday, April 3)
- TIE BREAKER – Guess the final score in the National Championship game. Please be sure to write this on your bracket under who you pick to win.
Updates will be sent after each weekend of games and before the National Championship. Final standings and winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 4.
- First place wins a $100 resort gift card.
- Second place wins a $50 resort gift card.
- Third place wins a $25 resort gift card.
- Last place wins a Winter Wander prize pack.