Boar's Head Resort
Social Media and Online Comment Policy
We encourage open discussion about the topics we post about, but we do reserve the right to moderate discussion on our social media accounts. We also reserve the right to remove posts that contain, but are not limited to, the following:
- Derogatory comments about individuals affiliated, or not, with Boar’s Head Resort;
- Disclosure or discussion of confidential employee information;
- Disclosure or discussion of personal information of a member or resort guest;
- Profane or obscene content including hate speech or bullying;
- Off-topic content unrelated to a post or thread;
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination against protected classes;
- Sexual harassment content;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Spam or comments that include links to external online sites;
- Solicitations of commerce or advertisements including promotion or endorsement;
- Promotions of particular services, products or political candidates or organizations;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
Violators may have their comments removed from the Boar’s Head Resort’s social media platforms. Continued violations of this policy may prompt the Boar’s Head Resort to further restrict an individual's commenting on the Boar’s Head Resort social media platforms, including blocking or removing individuals from the platform. Egregious violations may result in a loss of membership and/or access to BHR facilities. In certain situations, the poster, as well as the content, may be reported to authorities, depending on the nature of the content.
Users who have concerns about specific conduct can contact the Boar’s Head Resort General Manager.
Boar’s Head Resort is not responsible for the content posted by participants on any of its pages, nor does its existence constitute endorsement of the content by the Boar’s Head Resort.
Participants understand that they are ultimately responsible for the content they post, and as such, understand legal issues may arise from the content they post, and that Boar’s Head Resort is not responsible for those outcomes.
We ask all individuals who submit content to our platforms abide by the terms, conditions and policies that belong to each specific medium and site and adhere to the additional guidelines listed in this document.