The Par-3 Course
Closed for the Season
Touted as "golf in under an hour" and designed by Davis Love III and Love Golf Design, the Par-3 Course at Boar’s Head Resort is a unique addition to the Birdwood Golf experience that encompasses six short holes designed as an “approach course.” The course is an ideal place to practice your short game and is also an excellent opportunity for players who are in the early stages of learning the game. Short on time? This is a perfect lunchbreak or late afternoon way to get in a quick round. In most cases, golfers can navigate the course in under an hour.
Tee times must be booked by visiting the Pro Shop or by calling (434) 293-GOLF (4653).
- All tee times are on a first come, first served basis.
- When booking your tee time, we ask that you include your name as well as all other golfers in your party.
- This is a walkers-only course; carts are not permitted.
- Golfers are asked to always travel on the cart path to the first tee area, and shuttle rides are available by request.
- The course layout is a figure-8 pattern so you will finish adjacent to your first tee starting point.
All golfers must register and pay the green fees at the Birdwood Pro Shop before traveling to the first tee area:
$25 for Birdwood Golf members
$25 for juniors (17 & under)
$35 for Boar’s Head hotel guests