Purchase Protection Program
for Event Tickets Using the TicketSpice Ticketing System
This only covers guests paying online with a credit card and not offline payment methods (such as those staying on rooms packages).
For Boar's Head Resort events using the TicketSpice ticketing system, guests are granted the option for Purchase Protection. This service covers ticket fees under the following circumstances:
- Death in the Family
- Emergency Health Issue (COVID-19 is only covered if they provide written notice and proof of a positive PCR or antigen test within the 14 day period before the event. This must be done by the day of the event.)
- Crime Against You or Family
- Home Emergency
- Transportation Failure
- Severe Weather (This requires an emergency declaration from a governmental organization or the National Weather Service. This is not up to an individual to define their own take on severe weather.)
- Legal Obligations
- Employment Obligations
- Acts of Nature
- Public Service Obligation
- Circumstances NOT covered by Purchase Protection:
- If Boar’s Head cancels or postpones the event (we would issue the refund in this case).
- Dissatisfied with quality of event.
- Non-emergency reasons for inability to attend.
- Purchase Protection ONLY covers tickets/ticket fees and does NOT cover merchandise purchased or charitable donations. Those items fall in line with our refund policy and are non-refundable.
- Claim Process
- The guest needs to file a claim at www.purchaseprotection.com
- Boar’s Head can NOT and will not assist with filing a claim or answering questions about a claim. This is all done through a non-associated third party.
All claims must be filed within 48 hours of the event. Upon receipt of the claim, Purchase Protection will review the submission and provide a response within 10 business days. Approved claims will receive a refund for the amount of their ticket fees and taxes, minus any charitable donations or merchandise, in the form of a check.
The full terms and conditions can be found here: