Serving up breakfast, lunch & dinner
“Serving” breakfast, lunch and dinner, you’ll “love” the new Racquets Restaurant inside of Boar’s Head Sports Club. Drop in during the morning hours for a warm breakfast or just grab a salad to go for lunch. Evenings include a full dinner menu prepared by our top-notch culinary team.
If you're just looking to relax and have a drink in a vibrant atmosphere, our selection of adult beverages is bigger than Andy Roddick's first serve. Choose from an array of fine wines or just kick back with a cider, cocktail or local brew.
Location: Just inside of the Sports Club main entrance
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday ~ 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday ~ 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday ~ 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Breakfast 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. weekly
- All-Day menu 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Monday through Thursday
- All-Day menu 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- All-Day menu 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday
- Grab-and-Go ~ Daily from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Racquets is just a short walk from the Ednam rooms as well as the 600 and 700 rooms. We do offer a complimentary shuttle. Please dial zero to arrange a ride to and from the Sports Club.