Virginia Department of Health
The Virginia Department of Health is monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness, called coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by a novel (new) coronavirus that was first detected in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Their site has up-to-date information on COVID-19 cases in Virginia broken down on a county basis.
What We Ask You to Do
- Stay healthy. Wash your hands with soap and water often. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands; cough or sneeze into your arm. Click here for additional basic preventive tips from the World Health Organization.
- Stay informed. Follow the CDC guidelines.
- Avoid contact with other people if you are ill, and avoid contact with people who are ill.
For more information about how staying healthy in regards to the Coronavirus, view this video with general tips from the World Health Organization.
Continuing a Pattern of Cleanliness
As a Forbes Recommended resort, we take pride in the quality of our workforce and the work they do to keep our resort at a high level of cleanliness, and this is a responsibility we have always taken seriously. Here is a list of steps that we are taking to provide the best resort experience for our guests and members:
- We partner with Ecolab for our cleaning products. Ecolab products are considered the industry standard for hospitality - not only for their ability to clean but also to disinfect.
- All contact surfaces in guest rooms are cleaned with disinfectants daily.
- We use a peroxide based antibacterial multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant on most surfaces.
- Glass surfaces are cleaned with an ammonia-based cleaner and disinfectant, Oasis 255 SF.
- In our bathrooms, we use an alkaline cleaner and disinfectant.
Planning Your Upcoming Stay
In most cases we are offering flexibility on our 7-day cancel policy so if you would like to make adjustments to a future reservation, please reach out directly to 1-844-391-6560. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance. We continue to welcome travelers, both for business and leisure, and are committed to providing you with a welcoming, safe experience.