Hotel Status & Updates
Resort Opening on June 23
Rooms with Open-Air Accommodations
Many of our rooms come with balconies or terraces that lead to our 600 acres of open-air green space. These rooms will be available upon reopen and for future reservations on a first come, first serve basis. To inquire about one of these rooms, please place your request by phone: 844-391-6560
No Cancellation Fees
If you choose to book a room during this COVID-19 situation, please be reassured that your reservation will not be tied to our standard cancellation policy. We are waiving all cancellation fees provided that the cancellation is received within 24 hours of arrival.
Continuing a Pattern of Cleanliness
As a Forbes Recommended resort, we take pride in the quality of our workforce and the work they do to keep our resort at a high level of cleanliness, and this is a responsibility we have always taken seriously. Here is a list of steps that we are taking to provide the best resort experience for our guests and members:
• We partner with Ecolab for our cleaning products. Ecolab products are considered the industry standard for hospitality - not only for their ability to clean but also to disinfect.
• All contact surfaces in guest rooms are cleaned with disinfectants daily.
• We use a peroxide based antibacterial multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant on most surfaces.
• Glass surfaces are cleaned with an ammonia-based cleaner and disinfectant, Oasis 255 SF.
• In our bathrooms, we use an alkaline cleaner and disinfectant.
Please remember when booking that many of our traditional services are limited or temporarily out of service until the threat of COVID-19 has been mitigated by our state and local governments.