The Par-3 Course
Exclusive Fall Preview
Designed by Davis Love III and Love Golf Design, the Par-3 Course at Boar’s Head Resort is a unique addition to the Birdwood Golf experience that encompasses six short holes designed as an “approach course.” The course is an ideal place to practice your short game and is also an excellent opportunity for players who are in the early stages of learning the game. Short on time? This is a perfect lunchbreak or late afternoon way to get in a quick round. In most cases, golfers can navigate the course in under an hour.
Course Dates and Hours
The initial fall season is exclusively reserved for Birdwood Golf members and hotel guests. The public and guests of members are not permitted during this initial opening timeframe.
Course Dates: Open October 13 to November 29, 2020
Course Hours: Open Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except Wednesday)
Wednesday Hours: Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Course Access & Pricing
Tee times must be booked by visiting the Pro Shop or by calling (434) 293-GOLF (4653).
- All tee times are on a first come, first served basis.
- When booking your tee time, we ask that you include your name as well as all other golfers in your party.
- This is a walkers-only course; carts are not permitted.
- Golfers are asked to always travel on the cart path to the first tee area, and shuttle rides are available by request.
- The course layout is a figure-8 pattern so you will finish adjacent to your first tee starting point.
All golfers must register and pay the green fees at the Birdwood Pro Shop before traveling to the first tee area:
$25 for Birdwood Golf members
$25 for juniors (17 & under)
$35 for Boar’s Head hotel guests