Mixed Classic Tournament
Saturday, Sept. 10 – Sunday, Sept. 11
The inaugural Boar’s Head Resort Pickleball Mixed Classic will be held on the six beautiful new pickleball-specific courts at Boar’s Head Sports Club. Players will test their skills against competitors of the same skill level while enjoying a fun and festive atmosphere.
About the Tournament
This is a competitive, mixed doubles tournament with leveled competition each day. Your fee will include on court beverages (gatorade and water), lunch, and a keepsake towel branded with our inaugural tournament logo. A player social will take place on Saturday night at Birdwood Bar & Grill.
- Time: Sept. 10 – 11 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: The Sports Club at Boar’s Head Resort
- Skill Level: Saturday for levels 3.0 – 3.5 | Sunday 3.75 – 4.0
- Info: Each day is limited to 25 teams (Open to the Public)
- Fee: $50 - $60 + registration fee. See the registration link for info
- This is a double-elimination event.
- Main draw play will be two out of three games to 11, win by two points.
- Backdraw will consist of one game to 15, win by two points.
- The event will be played on our six outdoor pickleball courts with permanent nets.
- There will be two courts available for warm-up
- In the event of rain, we will move the event indoors.
All who register will enjoy the magnificently elevated views of the rolling landscape surrounding this new pickleball venue. Players can sign up individually to be paired or register as a team. Please indicate if you already have a partner during the registration process.