Boar's Head Turkey Trot
Benefiting UVA Children's Hospital
Join us on Thanksgiving morning for a true Charlottesville tradition! Unite with friends and family to run (or walk) the 5K course through beautiful Ednam Forest. Work up an appetite and raise funds for kids at UVA Children's Hospital. To date, the Turkey Trot has raised over 1.2 million dollars for the UVA Children's Hospital!
- Early registration opens at 12 p.m. on Friday, October 11th and ends Thursday, October 31st at 11:59 p.m.
- Price increase for registration on Nov. 1
- Nov. 18, 6-8 p.m. at Three Notch'd Brewery. $1 for each beer ordered will be donated to the Turkey Trot!
- Nov. 20, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. the Sports Club at Boars Head Resort
- Nov. 23 and 24, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. the Sports Club at Boars Head Resort
- We will have a "Face Mask Start" where participants will be required to wear a mask until they begin to move on their route
- Participants will be released waves to allow for social distancing
- Want to participate from a distance? We will provide a virtual option for runners who would like to participate from home.